Senior Frontend Developer
At Kaizo, we empower customer service agents to achieve their goals and make an impact in their companies. Using gamification, we create a dynamic and motivating work environment for individuals to perform their best. It’s built on a layer of detailed analytics, which team leads use to steer their teams towards creating impact for the business
Join our fast-growing team at Kaizo as Senior Frontend Developer.
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for creating UI screens and components for the various projects that support our gamification platform. You will work with exciting and cutting edge technologies and be encouraged to experiment and keep our codebase continuously improving.
You will focus on:-
- Contributing best-practices and architectural leadership to our front end applications and helping define the architecture, frameworks and tooling
- Developing new features in a fast-paced startup environment
- Creating reusable and maintainable front-end systems and abstractions using modern practices
- Ensuring maintainability and correctness by writing automated tests
- Leveraging frameworks and libraries to allow you to focus on creating the most end-user value
- Work tightly with our backend- and AI-engineers to deliver end-to-end solutions
- Analyse problems and suggest improvements to our products
- Maintaining and potentially replacing our current Wordpress website
What You Bring to the Table
- 2+ years of experience working within Cross-functional teams, collaborating with UX and Product Managers
- Previous team lead role or readiness to take on more responsibilities to coach.
- User-design thinking
- Experience with consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience creating reusable and maintainable front-end systems and abstractions using modern practices
- Experience deploying services to Kubernetes and running software in production on Google Cloud (or AWS/Azure)
- 2+ years of experience in series A/B startups would be a big plus
- BS/Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
You will work with some of the best global talent to build a tool used by great companies like Miro, MarleySpoon or WeTransfer. You will be part of a team of diverse and passionate people with a culture that empowers great work.
What we bring to the table
We do everything to make sure you feel motivated and supported by offering:
- Teamwork & fun perks when full remote work is required (weekly team games & drinks, morning coffee chats and more)
- Flexible working hours and unlimited holiday policy
- Surrounding you with great mentors and advisors
- Free lunch (even while working from home)
- New laptop & tools
- Investment into your personal development
- Workation (2019: Italy, 2020: Unknown yet)