At Kaizo, we empower customer service agents to achieve their goals and make an impact in their companies. Using gamification, we create a dynamic and motivating work environment for individuals to perform their best. It’s built on a layer of detailed analytics, which team leads use to steer their teams towards creating impact for the business.
Join our fast-growing team in our HQ in Amsterdam, as our first Product Manager.
You’ll generate new ideas, define our Product vision and roadmap and work together with our founders in a cross-functional team to make sure we continue delivering excellent software services and keep improving our product..
Your job will be
- To gain a deep understanding of our customers. Identify and solve product gaps and generate new ideas that improve Customer experience and drive growth.
- Translate all product requirements into a roadmap together with the development teams and Customer Experience.
- To prioritise - change and adapt priorities if necessary and keep everyone informed and heading in the same direction.
- Managing the day to day collaboration between Design/Product/Development/Marketing and make sure it aligns with the product vision
- Work closely with Marketing and ensure that customer-facing documentation is updated in line with feature releases/training CX where necessary.
What you bring to the table
- 4+ years of experience working with product development teams
- Experience in a start-up environment and launching a new PaaS/SaaS product - preferably a data-driven product.
- Experience in frameworks like OKRs, Lean Startup/UX, Prototyping, Design thinking
- A passion for UX
- Interest in solving complex analytical problems
- Excellent collaboration skills and communication skills in English, our working language.
- Previous experience of working with Customer Support or an understanding of would be of great value.
You will work with some of the best global talent to build a tool used by great companies like Miro, MarleySpoon or WeTransfer. You will be part of a team of diverse and passionate people with a culture that empowers great work.
What we bring to the table
We do everything to make sure you feel motivated and supported by offering:
- Teamwork & fun perks when full remote work is required (weekly team games & drinks, morning coffee chats and more)
- Flexible working hours and unlimited holiday policy
- Surrounding you with great mentors and advisors
- Free lunch (even while working from home)
- New laptop & tools
- Investment into your personal development
- Workation (2019: Italy, 2020: Unknown yet)