Digital Marketing Manager - SEO, SEA, Content Marketing
Digital Marketing Manager
Kaizo aims to actively guide employees towards achieving their goals and making an impact at their companies.We are building a performance development platform for customer support teams that leverages gamification and AI to improve operational efficiency, elevate teams' performance and retention with actionable goals. We are a fast-growing SaaS company with a diverse team and a globally active customer base.
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to drive growth to the next level within the enterprise market.
You will play a key role in growing our audience and user base. You will be mostly focused on top of the funnel, increasing number of website visitors & leads via organic and paid channels. You will get a great opportunity to make a massive impact on growing our company.
- Plan, execute and monitor top-of-the-funnel marketing campaigns
- Partner with our Content Marketing Manager to plan and execute content marketing strategies focused on lead generation
- Drive relevant traffic to kaizo.com via Organic Traffic and Paid Search/Display Ads
- Grow the audience of kaizo.com/blog through SEO, keyword research and link building
- Optimise website conversion via on-page SEO and A/B testing
- Manage and optimise SEA campaigns & Conversion Rate
- Track and analyse the performance of paid and content marketing activities, and optimise them according to the learnings
What You Bring to the Table:
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, working for B2B SaaS will be a plus
- Hands-on SEO experience
- Experience working with CMS, web/SEO tools
- Proven track of record in building content-driven lead engine
- SEA execution, experience with other paid channels will be a plus
- Strong strategic and analytical skills: you can measure the success of your work, from traffic channels to conversion rates, and use the insights for the further improvement
- Self-motivated problem-solver, able to focus on task with minimal supervision
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment that runs on rapid iteration
- Available full-time (around 40 hours per week)
- Based in the Netherlands, but working remotely is also possible
What We Bring to the Table
You will work with some of the best global talent to build a tool used by great companies like Miro, MarleySpoon or WeTransfer. You will be part of a team of diverse and passionate people with a culture that empowers great work.
Some facts about kaizo:
- In March 2020 Kaizo announced $3 million in a seed round of funding co-led by Gradient Ventures — Google’s AI venture fund — and French VC Partech Partners.
- Kaizo has been featured in Forbes list of Top 25 Machine Learning Startups To Watch In 2020.
- Kaizo has held its place amongst the top 10 rated apps in Zendesk marketplace (out of more than 1,000) since one month after release and onwards and gained thousands of users on the platform.
- Our content marketing approach already delivers stellar results, which has also led to the creation of the Global Customer Support Heroes community.
We do everything to make sure you feel motivated and supported by offering:
- Teamwork & fun perks when full remote work is required (weekly team games & drinks, morning coffee chats and more)
- Flexible working hours and unlimited holiday policy
- Surrounding you with great mentors and advisors
- Free lunch (even while working from home)
- New laptop & tools
- Investment into your personal development
- Workation (2019: Italy, 2020: Unknown yet)